If a separating couple can agree financial issues then we can draw up a formal agreement, a consent order if there is to be a divorce, or a separation agreement if not.

Sometimes however, financial issues cannot be agreed and it is necessary for court proceedings to be issued. We are experienced in dealing with large and small asset cases, and acting for both husbands and wives.

We also offer collaborative law or referrals to mediation.

Who can help you with this...

Rosalind Blaza