We deal with all forms of disputes relating to Wills, Estates and Trusts.
We have experience in handling matters of this type and examples of the cases include:
- Bringing and defending proceedings where inadequate provision has been made in a Will, under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Claims regarding the validity of a Will, whether due to a lack of testamentary capacity, undue influence or improper execution of Wills.
- Disputes relating to the interpretation of the terms of a Will.
- Claims relating to agreements made before death.
- Disputes over the identification of beneficiaries.
- Professional Negligence Claims relating to the negligent drafting of Wills and Trusts
- Claims for the rectification of wills and trusts
- Contentious applications to the Court of Protection
Who can help you with this...